Friday, July 29, 2011

Ezra's Preschool is now in session.

I was doing the dishes this morning and not really paying attention to what exactly the boys were doing - though they sounded busy and not unhappy. Then I looked up and saw that Ezra had written out the alphabet on a piece of paper, taped it on the wall, and then had Eli sitting in a little chair, saying the letters one by one. I stopped and watched them for awhile and it was the best! Ezra was really trying to help Eli and was doing a good job not getting frustrated. He was really encouraging, and Eli was trying hard to get the letters right. Ezra promised to give Eli his bear if Eli learned all of the letters.


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love Ezra. And I love Eli's little shoulders, sitting there in his chair dutifully learning.

Jana K said...

That is so sweet! I love it!

Peggy said...

No way. Best classroom ever.

Doug G. said...

Best class size of 1 to 1 plus brotherly love....so cute!